Based on availability | In-service Training at Location you choose
Emotional Eating and Compulsive Overeating
Emotional Eating and Compulsive Overeating. An approach to implementing mindful eating.
Time & Location
Based on availability
In-service Training at Location you choose
About The Event
The objective of this class is to:
- Learn how the brain responds to feeling satiated.
- Improve decision making skills surrounding food/eating.
- Understand and differentiate hunger cues from cravings.
- Increase your self-awareness about eating patterns that may not be serving you.
- Obtain tips on replacing unhealthy eating behaviors with practical healthy eating behaviors.
*If you would like me to come to your location, must have a minimum of 10 people.
- ECO In-service Training$100$1000$0